A home service is held every Wednesday from 7:30 to 9:00 pm in a member’s home or in church when it cannot be held in a house. Sister Marie Carmelle Pierre (sr. Luc) is in charge of scheduling who hosts the service every Wednesday depending on availability and/or circumstances beyond our human control sometimes.
As the leader of home services, Pastor Emmanuel Saint-Germain gives the tone, dictates the rules, and makes change when needs be.
Short History of Home Service:
On the day following the earthquake in Haiti on Tuesday, October 12, 2010, the Home Service was created with the aim to uplift in prayer our brothers, sisters, and their loved ones and everyone else affected by the seism in Haiti and abroad.
Ever since, every Wednesday evening from 7:30 – 9:00, our prayer warriors have been looking forward to doing as follows:
- Praising Christ through songs
- Addressing corporate prayer of thanksgiving to God
- Scripture reading
- Reflecting on current events
- Interceding for everyone all over the world
- Praying for our church leaders and staff at every level
- Offering words of encouragement and comfort to the afflicted